Time: 23 Aug 2018 - 1:30pm - 5:30pm +07.
Place: Deutsches Haus Conference Centre, 2nd Floor, 33 Le Duan Blvd, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Oganization: Global Supply Chain Council
The E-Commerce Logistics Forum (also known as eLog) is Vietnam's leading conference that focuses entirely on the most important trends and developments in e-commerce logistics, distribution and fulfillment in domestic intra-country omni-channel retail in Vietnam.
This compact forum gathers merchants, operators, and service providers. Experts from the different fields exchange knowledge and best practices on the state of play of e-commerce logistics in Vietnam, and the role the industry can play in facilitating integrated e-logistics solutions.
In this half-day forum, you will have the chance to learn about:
- Logistics for "New Retail" with Gaspard Dessy, CEO Southeast Asia, Port Cities
- How Giaohangnhanh Logistics Meets the Rising Demand of Transportation with Khiem Tran, Managing Director, Smartlog
- Cross Border E-Commerce: How to set up the Customs Clearance platform for Cross Border e-Commerce by Air, Road or Multi-Transport with Nguyen Don Le, Director, Kart and Trainer, Vilas
- Supply Chain Design & Case Study in Vietnam for Smartphone Manufacturer with Le Trong Hieu, Senior Shipping Leader, Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical LLC
- Transport Management in Ecommerce with Song Văn Huỳnh, VP of Transportation, Lazada
- How to Handle Operation in a Peak Time Season with Canh Phan Xuan, Former Director, GHN
- Insights for Vietnam’s eCommerce Market - 3 Key Perspectives with Amanda Rasmussen, COO - ITL Corp and Managing Director, Speedlink
- Hai Nam Bui, Founder & CEO, Datamart
- E-commerce Potential in Vietnam and the Challenges of Last Mile Delivery with Thinh Vu, Country Manager, Lazada Express Vietnam
- Customer Experience in Logistics with Carsten Ley, Founder & CX Consultant, Asia PMO
- and more to be confirmed soon...