Shionogi & Co., Ltd. announced that Shionogi is in discussions with the Socialist Republic of Vietnam regarding technology transfer for the manufacturing of the COVID-19 recombinant protein-based vaccine that are developing in Japan.
29 March, Ngay Nay Online (ngaynay.vn) announced to be the The first Vietnamese media service to charge content online. To access Special Today's articles, readers must to pay subscription fee.
24 August, Electricity and Renewable Energy Authority had send report to Vietnam MoIT about new regulation for rooftop solar. According to the report:
- Only solar power system installed on the roof of the construction work , capacity of 1 MW or less, voltage of 35 kV or less is considered to be rooftop solar power systems.
- The rooftop solar pannel array on the lakes, Shrimp farming, hitech agricultural farms .... is not considered to be rooftop solar power systems.
On 6 April 2020, the Prime Minister signed Decision No. 13/2020/QD-TTg on the mechanism of encouraging development of solar power in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as Decision 13). In Clause 2, Article 8 of Decision No. 13/2020/QD-TTg the electricity purchase price for rooftop solar is applicable for 20 years from the date that the project is put into operation, generation and meter readings are confirmed) (excluding added value) is to 8.38 UScents/kWh.
The price for grid connected solar power project is 7,09 UScents/kWh, price for floating solar power project is 7,69 UScents/kWh.
- 923/QĐ-TTG decision approving the Project "Application of information technology in transport management and administration, focusing on the road sector"
- Circular 31/2019/TT-BYT Requirements for fresh milk products in school milk program
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade proposes an additional 11,000 MW of renewable power